Flight Bookings & Cancellation Policies
Hotel Bookings & Tours Cancellation Policies
- Air fares are subject to change without notice and, are subject to reconfirmation at time of providing full names to make bookings.
- Applicable fare will vary depending on class and airline booked.
- Reservations can only be confirmed once full names have been provided as per the passport and we will send you confirmation by email.
- Full payment is required once the booking has been confirmed to enable us issue the ticket and email you the electronic ticket details.
- Penalty fee applies for cancellation or change of reservation.
- Some tickets are non changeable, non refundable or non re-routable and so note all these are subject to Airline terms and conditions.
- In case of any cancellation, any monies paid will be refunded on early cancellation, less the fees levied by Airlines.
- Almost all routings are electronically ticketed. However, in case there is a paper ticket route where PTA (Pre paid Ticket Advise) applies, PTA fee of US$ 30 will apply.
- Liability - The company and its agents act as agents of the passenger in all matters relating to airline travel and, shall not be liable for injury, delays, loss or damage in any manner. The laws of the country in which the travel takes place and no other country govern the company’s liability to passengers carried. All claims are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the country in which the action arises.
- The company reserves the right to employ sub-contractors for all or part of the services.
- The company cannot be held responsible for loss or damage of luggage.
- Any monies paid will be refunded on early cancellation, less the cost of cancellation fees levied by hotels or lodges
- Rates are subject to change and availability with or without prior notice
- Bookings canceled or reduced in length of stay or reduced in number of occupancy are subject to cancellation and no show fees as follows:
o Between 35 and 16 days prior to arrival - 35%
o Between 15 and 8 days - 50%
o Between 7 and 0 days (No show) - 100% of the total cost.
o Between 45 and 35 days prior to arrival - 35%
o Between 34 and 15 days - 50%
o Between 14 and 24hrs - 100% of the total cost.
- In all cases, notifications of cancellation is to be put in writing toAfricavoyager.
- The above cancellation fees may be higher depending on the property booked.